Technology is fueling the accounts receivable management industry and presents many opportunities to move businesses forward. With that in mind, ACA International designed ForwardTECH education exclusively for the 2020 Spring Forum & Expo coming to Las Vegas in just a few weeks.
Attend our spring conference, March 11-13 at the M Resort Las Vegas, to take a deeper dive into learning about technology solutions from and with your industry peers.
ForwardTech (#ForwardTECH): An Experience in Technology Application for the Industry focuses on how the industry is poised for a technological revolution surrounding the way we conduct business and communicate with consumers, as well as the businesses that third-party collectors represent.
This new and timely track, developed in partnership with ACA’s Technology and Innovation Committee, opens on Wednesday, March 11, with a three-part deeper dive series covering:
- Common challenges faced when considering and embracing new technology. In Technology 101: The Challenges and the Answers Everyone Needs, presenters will review some of the most common challenges offices encounter as they embrace technology and help the attendees work through creative answers to these concerns. Industry legal counsel will be available to answer compliance concerns and questions.
- Demonstrations from a panel of vendors on how they handle many of the issues and concerns you are facing today. In the Technology Deep-Dive Series: Round and Round with Vendors We Go!, participants will hear from a variety of vendor exhibitors who will show how their systems address the growing technological needs of the ARM industry. Questions will be posed to these firms and they will demonstrate in real time how they handle many of the issues and concerns facing today’s growing organizations.
- Feedback from operations professionals on how they use contemporary technologies in their organizations. In the Technology Deep-Dive Series: Technological Innovation: A View From an Operations Perspective, operations professionals from various backgrounds will demonstrate how they use contemporary technologies in their organizations and how to run reports and share the best ways to use the data.
Technology education at the Spring Forum & Expo doesn’t stop there. Exciting sessions are scheduled throughout the conference Thursday, March 12, and Friday, March 13.
Learn about technologies on the horizon for the industry, case law that provides an outlook on using modern technologies in the marketplace, using technology for training and recruitment and sticking to your budget when it comes to leveraging collection technology.
The #ForwardTECH sessions include:
- A Look Into the Future: The Collection Office of 2030
- What’s Behind Your Walls: IT Infrastructure Guidance with Jim Warner, chief technology and security officer for State Collection Service Inc.
- Here Today and There in a Second: Electronic Document Delivery with Robert Blue, director of business development at Renkim Corporation, Danny Cantrell, CEO and founder of Solutions by Text, and Albert Rookard, president of Applied Innovation Inc.
- Ready, Fire, Aim!: A Case Law Review of Technological Resources with Porter Morgan IV, corporate counsel at Malone Frost Martin PLLC and John Rossman, attorney at law at Moss & Barnett.
- Get ’em in and Keep Them: Recruitment and Training Technologies with Greg Ruffino, director of Training at Williams and Fudge Inc.
- Champagne Taste on a Beer Budget: Affordable Ways to Leverage Collection Technology with Gordon Beck III, president and COO of Valor Intelligent Processing LLC.
In addition to tech-forward education, don’t miss these technology-themed experiences at the Spring Forum & Expo:
- Welcome Reception in the Expo Hall – 5-7 p.m., Wednesday, March 11.
- Innovation at the Top – 5-6:30 p.m. Thursday, March 12.
All attendees who book a room in ACA’s room block by Monday, Feb. 17, will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a free room upgrade. See the official rules here. Register today and book your room, ACA’s room block is filling up fast!
Visit the 2020 Spring Forum & Expo website to review the complete agenda of educational sessions to help members succeed and register today. ACA’s room rate for the M Resort Las Vegas is available through Feb. 17, 2020.
Thank you to our sponsors Quantrax Corporation, NPC Inc., FICO, Renkim Corporation, Solutions by Text and VoApps. Interested in exhibiting or sponsoring? Click here to learn more, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.